Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm jealous

of Stephen Colbert


he has achieved everything I want in life...
he makes up words that get recognized in the dictionary.
and he mainly talks about how awesome he is, which is also one of my favorite things to do.

But, what really breaks my heart, what I've been dreaming about ever since I first visited the Ben and Jerry's factory at some young impressionable age, he has his own Ben and Jerry's flavor!

I want my own Ben and Jerry's flavor! I've wanted this for as long as I can remember! What if I never achieve anything worthy of getting a Ben and Jerry's flavor named after me?

My Ben and Jerry's flavor would be named Mujamint. Maybe Diana Mujamint.

Diana Mujamint

It would be, no WILL BE, mint chocolate chip ice cream with Reese's Pieces in it, and maybe hot fudge and peanut butter swirls. What if by the time I do someone else has stolen my flavor? What if someone's reading my blog and steals my idea? I'll sue. And I'll be heartbroken.

In fact, right now I have a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer into which I have already poured a bag of reese's pieces. I should be eating it, not posting on my blog. I can't figure out how to end this blog entry so I can go eat my ice cream. This is getting very awkward.

I think I need to go. Yeah, I just need to go.

No comments: