Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yah!


Peter Petrelli
You scored 54 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 16 Nerdiness

Do you ever... get the feeling that you were meant to do something extraordinary?

Congratulations, you're Peter Petrelli! You are a compassionate, idealistic person, which is great. You're searching for your identity and purpose in life, and you have a strong desire to be special, and do something great for the world. You're a bit on the emo side, but you have the best of intentions. Your best quality: Empathy Your worst quality: EMO

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Idealism

You scored higher than 99% on Nonconformity

You scored higher than 99% on Nerdiness



Ok, I'm not really sure I understand why my answers gave the result that it did, especially the nerdiness part, but oh well, I like Peter Petrelli.

which hero are you?