Monday, May 21, 2007

23.5

Well, my half birthday is next week, 23.5 big ones. Looking back, I can think of three things to summarize my 23rd year so far:

~Awkward social exchanges~
~Awkward work exchanges~

and

~Celebrity crushes~

I have no idea why I was so impenetrable to them before. I just never really got that into anything about the entertainment industry beyond being entertained for the half hour I watched a show. Let me tell you, things have changed and my eyes have been opened.


Hello Hottie McHotness:

For those of you so unprivileged as to not realize who this is, you are missing out. Doug Murphy: I could rewatch those two seconds he has on camera every other episode over and over if I was willing to put in the time and effort it would take.

And Johnny Kastl, I registered for imdb.com just because it's the only website out there where anyone says anything about you ever. In sum, I registered just for you.

Seriously though, he's beautiful and funny. Mama has another reason to watch Scrubs.

2 comments:

Elikabeth said...

I probably wouldn't have picked Mr. Kastl but I'll admit he's better looking than Zach Braff.. yuck.

RF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.