Wednesday, November 07, 2007

There goes my schizophrenic dream

of becoming a successful Hollywood writer in the next year before going to medical school.

Day 3 of the Writers Guild of America strike, no more episodes of The Office for awhile.

In spite of my dashed hopes, I support the writers. As someone who never bothered buying a television or getting cable, I have never seen most of my favorite shows on anything other than a computer. Needless to say, I can see why the writers need to make sure they're compensated for shows on the Internet.

I should really be focusing on writing my crappy chic lit novel anyway (or maybe even those med school applications).

Note: I put a link to the WGA website because I like other people's blog entries better when they break up the text with links. I'm not sure how useful this one is though, and I'm not sure what the 'West' on the website means.

No comments: